Friday, December 02, 2016

President Trump's First Official Act Advice...


" The criminal power of Federal law, and the resources devoted to its enforcement,  should be reserved for those acts we as a people agree harm us all.

It is clear to me that the people of the United States no longer wish the possession and use of Marijuana to be a Federal crime. I hereby exercise this office's powers under Article II of the Constitution to pardon every Federal conviction for marijuana crimes, whenever committed. I intend to issue a similar pardon to each person so charged as long as I am President, and to instruct my Attorney General and U. S. Attoneys to cease enforcing this unwanted prohibition until Congress votes to repeal it, which act I would sign immediately. I except from this pardon and instruction crimes of importing Marijuana into the United States. "

Just an idea.

No comments: