Saturday, October 25, 2008

Stimulating the Dead...

So, I thought I made too much money to get stimulated. But then, this came in the mail:



Woo Hoo! I'm feeling tingly already...





And it's definitely a stimulus check, in case I missed the giant red letters on the envelope it says so in two places. Enough to buy a ten dollar gold piece!



Hey, hold hard...




That's right- payable to "My Dam's Name, DECD"



DECD. She's been qualified to vote for a Democrat in Chicago for over a year. The IRS knows it, as required by law I wrote DECEASED across the top of her 2007 return- no smiley faces in the letters. (On the draft, yes, but not on the one I filed. Well, maybe a little one.)

Yes, not content to give money to people who never worked a day in their lives, the government is STIMULATING THE DEAD.

I'm afraid to cash it, in case it works...

1 comment:

Tirno said...

Well, there's nothing else to do: turn the check over to the executor of her estate for disposal in accordance to her wishes. Obviously the check must be legitimately owed to her estate, because the government intentionally sent you a check while confirming the deceased eligibility to vote in Chicago.