Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Terrorism has no religion adverts...

"To reveal the true and ample doctrines of Islam, and expose the contempt these terrorists hold for the spiritual essence of our religion. These terrorists and their ungodly way are the ones responsible for making Islam an easily marked target in the eyes of the world, as well as causing Muslims to be the subject of criticism before the world community."

I don't know how to "embed", so click on the links to see the adverts.


  • http://www.noterror.info/STL-High.wmv



  • http://www.noterror.info/Routine-45sec-High.wmv



  • Click here for the campaign web site. There are also links to the adverts in smaller form, if you can't play the larger ones I've linked.


  • Thanks to my littermate, living in a sandy place.

    1 comment:

    PC Bloggs said...

    I love these clips! And thank you for some sane comments on my blog - at last (I've been waiting to see how long it took for someone to speak out against the rapist-ophiles.